- yabause (debug version for personal use), because UBC doesn't works well on it.
- SatLink, because mkdir function returns -1 when folder already exist
- PseudoSaturn, various features additions, fixes, as usual
- BackupManager, in order to display some debug informations.
- Vmem module, various fixes, especially one that took me a couple of hours to understand
Me when debugging my Saturn projects
(Video grabbed from 9gag.com)
But at least, virtual memory cart is ready for debugging now
Debug session with yabause and SatLink
NiGHTs Xmas header data (bottom of screenshot) was copied
from internal memory to laptop HDD
So, everything don't work right now, but UBC related things and log message output are nearly OK, so that debugging this vmem project will be (maybe ?) comfortable from now :]
... I'm tired No more debugging for today ^^