- Drinking water (little by little, by using spoon ...) without choking
- Gulping down whole saliva in my mouth ... due to empty space from my removed tongue, it is not easy !
- Exercises in order to attenuate pain on left side of my body : because of surgery, left side of my body from breast to ear feel swollen and tight.
I like mouth rehabilitation doctor : he is very kind and always attentive to what I'm saying. Next week, rehabilitation is scheduled every day
The good part is that stitches on the scars on my leg (right thigh) were removed.
Why having surgery on the leg in order to cure tongue cancer ? The reason is that some "meat" need to be taken in order to put instead of the cancerous side of my tongue.
The other good news is that I passed water drink test !
Now I can drink little by little some water
The bad news is that I received analysis results about my tongue and lymphatic nodes removed by surgery.
Result is ly2, v1, pn0, which means that lymph fluid is/was contaminated by cancerous cells (ly2), blood is/was contaminated by cancerous cells (v1), and nervous cells are not contaminated.
So some more chemo is needed ...
- Weight before cancer was diagnosed (last April) : 74Kg
- Weight at the end of the chemo (end of May) : 70Kg
- Weight now : 65.7Kg
As usual, doctor removed dirt on my tongue, as usual, it hurts.
So as you can see, tumorous stuff has been removed on the left side of my head : Tongue and Lymph nodes.